Ad Space Deadline: July 14, 2017
The Home Building Association of Richmond’s Parade of Homes is the best showcase of new homes and remodeled homes throughout the Greater Richmond area. There’s no better way to reach the thousands of people who are interested in these homes than through the Parade of Homes Plan Book.
The Parade of Homes Plan Book is printed in an attractive magazine format that has a longer shelf life than other publications.
With detailed descriptions of each home entry, including a colorized rendering and floor plan, consumers refer to their Plan Books over and over again during the planning stage. Advertising and publicity for the event will promote the Plan Book.
Make a smart, cost-effective business decision by advertising in the source for 2017 Parade of Homes information… with all the leads your ad is likely to generate; you’ll be glad you did!
- The Publication: attractive, high-quality magazine format
- Circulation: over 23,000 copies beginning September 23
- Distribution: Available at all area stores to include Kroger, WaWa, all tour homes and HBAR.
Download the Advertising Packet Today!
Inquiries: Victoria Moody
(804) 282-0400 ext. 2 or email@example.com
HBAR is proud to sponsor the 66th consecutive annual Richmond Parade of Homes. The Parade will run over four weekends: beginning on Saturday, October 7th through Sunday, October 29th, with Remodeled Homes open October 28th-29th. Homes are open 12-5 pm. ENTRY & MATERIAL DEADLINE: MAY 26, 2017
Each entry receives:
- Two-sided yard sign
- 5 lead-in signs
- 50 magazines
- Colorized rendering & floor plan for your marketing purposes.
- PLUS new home entries have a chance to be recognized as an Award Winner!
Click to view or download Parade of Homes – Call for Entries Packet
Welcome to Richmond Homearama 2017! This year’s 10-day new home show features 10 designer furnished dream homes in Richmond’s NewMarket Estates. Each home showcases the latest decorating ideas & designs, hot trends and newest technology built specifically for Richmond Homearama!
Download the Richmond Homearama 2017 Press Release.
The MAME Awards pay tribute to superior sales and marketing achievements by individual professionals, home builders, developers, remodelers, real estate agents, and other associate members. The competition is presented by the HBAR Sales & Marketing Council (SMC).
Download the full list of the 2016 SMC MAME Award winners!
This year’s Local Forecast Seminar Featured housing & economic data to help you plan for tomorrow, plus a consumer preference trends segment and announcement of the 2016 top ten builder members with the highest closings in the Greater Richmond area that you can download below! Dr. Elliot Eisenberg with Graphs and Laughs is a nationally acclaimed economist who specializes in making the arcane and minutia of economics fun, relevant and educational. Houzz specializes in providing a platform for design trends to include discovering ideas, finding home professionals and shopping for products.
Download Dr. Elliot Eisenberg, Graphs and Laughs Presentation and Top 10 Builder Members of 2016!
The Home Building Association of Richmond presents Richmond’s Homearama 2017 NewMarket Estates at RoundTrey. This exciting show will feature 10 new homes. Each home is furnished, decorated and filled with the latest building and design trends. NewMarket Estates, a new master-planned community in Chesterfield County, is home to this year’s event. This beautiful community is developed by Sowers Development
There are many unique opportunities to join Richmond’s Homearama 2017. This exciting event will feature some of the area’s finest builders in the community of NewMarket Estates.
More than 10,000 attendees are anticipated. Consumers will enjoy over-the-top new model homes, special events, exhibits and much more. Download the Marketing Opportunities below!
Richmond’s Homearama 2017 – Marketing Opportunities
Sales & Marketing Council’s Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence Award Winners
The 2015 SMC MAME Awards Dinner was held on March 3, 2016 at the Jefferson Hotel. The MAME Awards pays tribute to superior sales and marketing achievements by individual professionals, home builders, developers, remodelers, real estate agents, and associates.
Click Here for the complete list of MAME Award Winners
MAME – Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence Awards
2015 SMC MAME AWARDS
Sales & Marketing Council’s Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence Awards
The 2015 SMC MAME Awards Dinner will be held on March 3, 2016 at the Jefferson Hotel. The MAME Awards pays tribute to superior sales and marketing achievements by individual professionals, homebuilders, developers, remodelers, real estate agents, and associates. The competition is presented by the HBAR Sales and Marketing Council. Deadline for entries is January 14, 2016
To enter click on the appropriate entry packet below:
Marketing, Builder, Developer & Personal Excellence Entry Packet
2015 SMC Sales Volume Entry Packet
2015 SMC MAME Excellence in Remodeling Entry Packet
MAME Sponsorship Opportunities
- An extraordinary opportunity to sponsor one of HBAR’s most well attended membership events with over 260 anticipated in our industry! At this exciting, fun-filled annual awards event, the Association will honor the best of the best in the new home & remodeling industry to include builders, developers, remodelers, associates, and real estate agents.
- $3,000 Headline Presenting Sponsor includes: recognition on the event website registration page, 10 complimentary reservations to the awards dinner, recognition on the award winner announcement published in the Richmond Times Dispatch, logo on the handout program at awards dinner, & sponsor scroll during dinner, plus special recognition from the podium.
- $1200 Dinner sponsorship includes: four complimentary reservations to the event, recognition on the event program & sponsor scroll during dinner, plus special recognition from the podium.
Sponsorship DEADLINE JANUARY 22 * Contact Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 282.0400, ext. 2 today!
Dinner Registration for March 3, 5:30-9:00 at The Jefferson